Tea or Coffee? It’s an argument that has been going on since man decided to step in from the cold and fill an office building with people and hot brews.
What does Ozzy think…well, he prefers some nice sea salted water but he can always offer his advice!
The Benefits Of Tea & Coffee
Some benefits of tea
- Tea contains antioxidants which in turn can help your immune system as well as give you a natural pep
- Tea has less caffeine than coffee, great if you are prone to get the jitters from too much caffeine
- Evidence suggests tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke in this recent study in this recent study.
Some benefits of coffee
- Studies have suggested that coffee can help protect the liver from damage by helping it filter better
- According to a recent study, those who consumed 6 or more cups per day had a 22% lower risk of diabetes
- There is more evidence to suggest that coffee and particularly the caffeine in coffee can help protect again Alzheimer’s disease
As studies go on there are more and more benefits to the hot brews whether you sit in the tea & coffee camp!
We think the key is a good quality brew whatever that might be. There is even room for the Green Tea lovers!