Laminating is a quick and easy way to protect your documents and enhance their quality. By adding a plastic coating to paper or card, a document becomes more durable with a quality, professional-looking finish.
By choosing an A3 laminator machine you’ll be able to laminate small and large documents from ID size right up to A3. Although traditionally used in the office, laminators are fast becoming the must-have laminating machine for home and schools as well – here are some of our favourite ‘alternative’ uses for it!
Laminating for work and school:
• Project planner – keep track of your weekly and monthly tasks
• To do list – use a write-on/wipe-off marker – endlessly reusable!
• Holiday planner – get to grips with who’s in and who’s out
• Recycling signs – get the right stuff in the right bin!
• Visitor parking signs – make them feel welcome
• Meeting room signs – get your attendees where you want them!
• Conference room direction signs – never lose a delegate ever again!
For home use:
• Food tags (for your homemade preserves/pickles or gin)
• Tick list for your store cupboard essentials
• Reuseable shopping list
• Recipe cards – wipe it clean!
What are your alternative uses? We’d love to know!
Need a Laminating Machine?
Fellowes Saturn A3 Laminator
For use in small office environments.
Ready to laminate in 60 seconds, laminates A3 size documents in 80-125 micron pouches.
Auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Fellowes Neptune 3 Laminating Machine
Ideal for multiple users in a medium-sized office environment. Ready to laminate in 60 seconds. Laminates pouch up to 175-micron thickness.
Four roller system provides a high-quality finish.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
Read what our customers think of the service we provide. Click here to read our Google reviews.