As the law surrounding face masks changes in England, we are now expected to wear a covering when in enclosed public spaces such as supermarkets and shops.
Previously the public was only expected to wear a face mask or covering whilst on public transport, but as of Friday 24th, July other social spaces were included to protect the country against further outbreaks of Coronavirus.
Keeping yourself and others don’t have to be restricted to face masks as you can also use a snood! It’s multi-purpose and is fashionable to boot!
We also have a range of workwear snoods in fluorescent green and orange with reflective strips so that the wearer can feel seen and safe when working.
With so many different uses you can wear your snood in a variety of ways, not just as a face covering.
So when the restrictions are relaxed, you have a versatile accessory to wear.
- You have a neck warmer for walking your dog in winter
- A headband to keep your ears warm when running.
- An eye mask for when you want 40 winks during the day.
- A balaclava for riding your motorcycle.
- A beanie hat when you’re having a bad hair day!
- A bandana for cycling on warm days.
- A wrist band for playing tennis.
- And many more ways.
For official information from the UK Government on when and where to use face coverings click here