Ozzy does get all over the country from Land’s End to, well you get the gist. On his travels, he often stretches his tentacles into the brilliant town of Bolton. He just can’t resist learning a little more about the town.
Did you know that…
- Bolton is the largest town in the UK. No wonder we get so many stationery deliveries there!
- It boasts one of Britans olds pubs, The Man and Scythe. Not that you’d find Ozzy there when he is on duty with deliveries.
- It has one of the top mountain rescue teams in the country but doesn’t have any mountains. That’s an odd one.
- The ice-cream wafer sandwich was invested here, now your talking
- The population of Bolton is over 194,000
Some of the local attractions in Bolton include
- Lancashire Steam Museum https://www.nmes.org/
- Turton and Entwistle Reservoir for those who love walks and beautiful scenery https://www.visitnorthwest.com/sights/turton-and-entwistle-reservoir/
- Octagon Theatre to catch a show https://octagonbolton.co.uk/
- Ye Olde Pastie Shoppe is a veritable Bolton institution which started life as a butcher’s shop in 1667.
So there you have it. More reasons for Ozzy and his gang of Octo-drivers to get delivering stationery up to Lancashire. We can do same day delivery on many of your office stationery usual such as paper, pens, toners and refreshment supplies!